Ten minutes Meditation can change your life miraculously
Simple ten minutes meditation every day can change your life tremendously. Here are some simple meditation techniques from Master Deepak Ji that will help you making your life wonderful & full of positivity.
Posture of meditation and how to meditate
Before you start meditation you need to understand the posture used in meditation. Its best to sit upright and with your spinal cord straight abut ensure that you don’t need to strain yourself in keeping your spinal cord straight. The art is to make your self as relaxed as possible. If you are not comfortable you can lie down too.
- Sit straight or lie down but comfortably.
- Keep your eyes closed.
- Breathe naturally don’t try to control it.
Techniques of meditation
There are various simple techniques you can use to meditate
- Mediation through healing music
Music is extremely powerful. There are thousands of meditation music available on line. Just switch on the music you like close your eyes and listen to music for 10 minutes every day. This will sooth your mind body and soul and it gives you new positive energy daily to fight your hectic schedule.
- Mediation through staring at candle
Create a dim light in room, and light up a candle stare at it for 10 minutes. It can be difficult to concentrate initially lot of thoughts will run by your mind, just try to release those thoughts and let your brain feel as light as possible don’t give up till you succeed.
- Mediation through chanting mantra
Chanting any mantra helps make your mind focus and calms you down. There are various mantras that you can chant. But remember if you want best results, there is a rhythm of chanting for any mantra, and to understand that rhythm again you can take help of online chants that are available with music. Just switch them on and chant with that mantra. Some simplest chanting mantras are Om … and Gayatri mantra. This will fill you and your, surrounding with positivity.
- Mediation through visualization technique
One of the easiest way of meditation is visualization, you can keep a picture or idol in front of you and look at it or else you can just close your eyes and visualize whatever you feel and embellish it as much as possible the day you start feeling that your visualization has become real you succeeded the technique
- Mediation through focus on present moment
Sit down cross your legs close your eyes and focus on your breath but don’t try to control your breath let it flow the way it is. After few moments try to feel the sensations in and around you, expand your concentration to your surroundings, try to hear and feel the minute details of your surroundings. Repeat it for 10 minutes and you will notice after few days that awareness about your surroundings has increased.
- Mediation through observing
Keep your eyes open and focus on any spot you decide between your eyebrows which is also called as third eye chakra. Keep a candle or pencil or any pointed thing at a distance at level of your chakra stare at it. This will open your chakra and increase your concentration power as well and your memory will become sharpened.
- Mediation through breathing exercises.
Breathing exercise or breathing meditation is a step ahead, you can simply use pranayama and anulom Vilom to start up with simple breathing meditation. These breathing meditations will boost up your lungs, concentration and provide you good health. But ensure that your meditation area is dust free as you can get adverse effect.
- Benefits of worshipping lord shiva
- Significance of Turmeric in Vedic Astrology
- Effects and Remedies Of Malefic SUN
- Remedies For Bad Moon & Symptoms
- Kaal Sarp Dosha – Effects and Remedies.
- Feeding Cow – Remedies & Benefits in Hindu Astrology
- Astrological benefits of wearing silver chain & gemstones
Health Benefits availed through meditation
Here are some important Health benefits you acquire through regular meditation.
- Relaxation, in today’s hectic lifestyle relaxing you mind body and soul is extremely important & meditation can bring you relaxation.
- Controls low or high blood pressure.
- Controls diabetes.
- Controls heart rate.
- Controls cholesterol.
- Controls respiratory problems.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Decreases anxiety.
- Reduces stress.
Other than health benefits meditations helps in many more ways.
- Brings mental stability.
- Increases your concentration power.
- Improves your memory power.
- Activates your dead chakras.
- It controls your emotions.
- Enlightens your mind body and soul.
- Brings you peace and makes you calm.
- It controls your anger.
- Cleanses your mind and soul.
- Buddhism says meditation lets you meet your true inner self and opens door to moksha.