Benefits Of Feeding Cows That Will Bring Success In All Aspects Of Life
The Cow in Hinduism is a symbol of Earth and it is acknowledged as mother of all animals. In fact Cows in Hinduism, Buddhism and many more communities are believed to be sacred and are worshiped as well. Lord Krishna is also called as Baal Gopal and Govinda which means he is a protector of cow and he grew up as a cow herder. It is said that all the God & Goddesses resides in cow’s soul and worshiping a cow daily is equal to worship of 33 cores Hindu Gods. In all the Vedic scriptures importance of cow is mentioned. Hence there are various remedies related to Cows that can help you coming over many astrological issues and can change malefic and adverse effects of unfavorable planets in your horoscope.
Here are remedies related to cows that Master Deepak Ji advices you to perform that will change your life forever.
- If sun is unfavorable in your horoscope Feed cows with wheat bread (Indian roti).
- If moon is your week planet you should keep a cow or feeding water to cow every day this will reduce malefic effects of moon.
- If mars is week in horoscope feed gram & jiggery to cows on Tuesdays.
- To improve your mercury feed green grass or any green leafy vegetable to cow on Wednesday.
- To improve your Jupiter feed soaked gram & jiggery to cows on Thursdays.
- To make your Venus strong or reduce malefic effects of Venus give a part of your food every day to a cow.
- If your Rahu Maha Dasha is going on Feeding soaked black daal to black cow or black buffalo every evening, this will keep you safe from malefic effects of rahu.
- If Saturn is adverse in your horoscope or you are going through ill effects of sade sati you should feed green spinach or oiled bread to cow every Saturday, this will reduce the malefic effects of shani.
- If ketu is unfavorable and you are feeding sesame seeds mixed in wheat flour will help you coming over the malefic effects of ketu.
- If you are going through bad tome every day after shower taking cows blessing by touching its feed will bring in peace, harmony & prosperity in your life.
- Placing a calendar or photo of shri Krishna playing flute surrounded by cows is auspicious and brings in positive energy.
- It is said to be auspicious seeing cow or hearing its voice while going for important work.
- Presence of cow in the house removes all the vastu dosha.
- Lighting a cow ghee lamp in your temple area brings in positivity in the house.
- Showing a disrespect to cow is said to brings in bad luck.
Cows are not only important religiously but they are equally important in Ayurveda, economics, and nature. It is said that cow urine is helpful in making many medicines. It is scientifically proven that burning cow & cow ghee dunk purifies the air as it has anti pollutant and anti radiation qualities. We can simply say cow is a symbol of divine bounty of earth and showing love respect to cow will bring in the positivity and prosperity. Stay blessed with Master Deepak ji.